DAYMOND JOHN CERTIFICATE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR ADULTS
The Daymond John Certificate in Entrepreneurship – Build Your Business with a Shark!
This highly acclaimed certificate program is designed for beginning to intermediate-level small business owners and managers as well as entrepreneurs seeking to launch new ventures or who want to achieve continued growth in existing businesses. Led by Daymond John in collaboration with distinguished faculty from Regent’s School of Business and Leadership, this program promotes a greater understanding of entrepreneurial business management, brand integration and the keys to successful, innovative business practices. In a culminating experience, students will create an actual business plan, the best of which will be directly reviewed by Daymond John.
- What it takes to lead a sustainable business into the future
- Digital marketing skills and social media strategies for managing a successful online presence
- Innovative techniques for building brand loyalty and brand integration
- Proven business practices for attracting, developing and keeping high performing staff
- How to prepare and analyze financial statements including cash-flow and profit-loss statements, balance sheets and more
- How to balance goals for expansion, new ventures or projects with quality and risks
- Valuable strategies for designing and testing business concepts, preparing a business plan and pitching the plan to management or investors
- The program is delivered completely online, utilizing Blackboard, one of the world’s leading online education platform.
- Study and learn anywhere, anytime. No campus time required.
- The program starts on Nov. 09, 2015 and concludes by May 28, 2016
- Each module spans four weeks and requires a few hours of weekly study time. A small assignment is given weekly and each module concludes with a more in depth assignment.
Founder and CEO of FUBU. Star of ABC’s Shark Tank. World renowned marketing and branding expert. Daymond is also a seasoned and successful venture capitalist and philanthropist.
Over the last 20 years, Daymond John (The Shark) has evolved from one of the most successful fashion icons of his generation to a highly sought after branding expert, author, consultant and as a speaker in business and motivational genres. A young entrepreneur, industry pioneer, highly regarded marketing expert and a man who has surpassed new heights of commercial and financial success are just a few ways people have described Daymond John.
Dr. Gary Oster
Dr. Gary Oster currently serves as a professor and Director of the Doctor of Strategic Leadership program. Prior to his academic endeavors, Gary was an executive in high-technology corporations, both domestically and overseas, focusing primarily upon the computer, electronics and automotive industries.
Dr. Bruce Winston
Dr. Bruce Winston is the former Dean and current professor at the School of Business and Leadership at Regent University. He is an expert in leadership, organizational development, university administration and strategic foresight. He serves as a lecturer and consultant in the U.S., Canada, Europe and South Africa.
Dr. Markus Pfeiffer
Dr. Markus Pfeiffer is a digital media expert, teaching both on the graduate and undergraduate level at Regent University. He specializes in Internet and Social Media technologies, and their integration into on-line marketing. Pfeiffer teaches basic and advanced web development and Social Media courses, and on-line marketing classes. He has more than 12 years of professional and academic experience and is the owner of a successful Communication Consulting company with national and international clients.
Dr. Tim Redmer
Dr. Tim Redmer possesses a wealth of expertise in the areas of managerial accounting, budgeting, nonprofit accounting and corporate finance. He is a frequent presenter at various professional business conferences throughout the U.S. and has served more than 30 years in public and private education.